1. FlexiMusic Composer comprises of full sound sample library.
2. Each song is composed by mixing unlimited number of tracks. Each track is made up of a music cycles with many patterns and each pattern is produced by mixing multiple instruments
3. FlexiMusic Composer has three types of music cycles, Step Cycle, Bar Cycle and Single File/Voice
4. FlexiMusic Composer has more than 600 instrument sounds to choose from, that includes congas; kick drums, snares, guitars, basses, pianos, strings and many more
5. Any number of instruments can be added as per the requirement of the song
6. Multiple lyrics can be added to a song in different tracks
7. It provides many effects like Volume and Pan, Equalizer, Echo, Wave on Wave, Reverse, etc. with which unique pieces of melodies can be created
8. It can create unique pieces of melodies
9. The basic output of FlexiMusic Composer is loop-able pieces of music organized into tracks. Each track consists of one or more patterns that are triggered in the Edit Music Cycle loop
10. FlexiMusic Composer's output mix allows stretching the composed basic unit of music into a full-length composition by turning tracks ON or OFF as the song plays. You can add an unlimited number of mixes to a song.
11. Only a couple of megabytes are necessary to save your song in the FlexiMusic Composer file format (*.FmCmp)
12. The total output song can be saved as a WAV file (*.WAV).
13. Use your FlexiMusic Composer songs to make your own album, or as a background music for video games, web sites, or multimedia presentations.
14. Though FlexiMusic Composer is small in price, it has powerful user-friendly interface with large capabilities.
15. If you are fond of music, you'll definitely love the experience of creating music of yourself. All you need is a personal computer, FlexiMusic Composer and creativity.